
Michael Head is an amazing man he has been my idol almost from the first day I met him. Michael really showed me how God can make a difference in my life and how he can help me through my troubles and struggles. He has also showed me what it really means to be a christian and have a relationship with my savior JESUS CHRIST. Another thing is he has showed me how great of a Youth Pastor he is I have seen him change so many young teens life's, including mine. Last, I used to want to go into Building Design but, after I got to know Michael and grew a strong connection with him and a even stronger relationship with Jesus and grew in my walk with God. I realized that God was calling me to be a Minister. Thanks Michael you have really made a impact on my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment