
Second Baptist Church has an amazing high school ministry called 210 High School Ministries. This ministery is the most amazing ministry I have ever seen. I've seen how this ministery has grown into a huge ministry, I saw it just three years ago on wednesday night when there where probably less than 30 people going on wednesdays and sundays. But now it is a huge ministry of over 300 high school Students attending on sundays and wednesdays. None of this groth could have been possible with out the amazing help of the 210 pastors at SBC that have got those thirdy Students modivated to invite there friends to come to church and grow a relationship with Jesus christ. But don't get me wrong with out the Students none of this would have been possible the pastors take a big role in the ministry but, the Students take on a bigger role because, you dont see the pastors walking down the hallways asking there friends to come to church, it's the students walking down the halls of there schools asking there friends to come to church.

No comments:
Post a Comment